- Homeschool.com is your #1 source for homeschooling information including curriculum resources, online homeschooling courses and homeschooling support groups. Homeschool.com also offers free printable worksheets, homeschool forums and an educational Resource Guide. The Top 10 lists and Top 100 homeschooling lists, as well as the 101 Things To Do This Summer newsletter, are favorites among homeschoolers worldwide.
- The latest homeschooling news, articles, organizations, events, forum, curriculum, and much, much more!
- The Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) is a United States-based “nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms.”
- A to Z Home’s Cool Homeschooling – A homeschool community site with chat, boards and more, links straight into the information you need, and a large section of fun learning sites for kids.
- About.com-Homeschooling – An active homeschool community with forums, free ecourses, curriculum reviews, unit studies, activities and clubs for the kids! Find everything from getting started to resources for the experienced.
- Back-to-Homeschool Magazine – Back-To-Homeschool Magazine is an online magazine for girls who are homeschooled- and it’s free! Read about all kinds of topics in this fun and entertaining free magazine full of great info, cool stories and fun topics! Homeschooled girls can submit their own stories and articles for free as well.This magazine is unique because unlike other leading magazines for girls, Back-To-Homeschool magazine talks only about things that go on in the lives of homeschooled girls, whereas other magazines talk about public and private school problems, homework, and fashions. BTH is the perfect magazine just for us homeschoolers!
- Considering Homeschooling – Considering Homeschooling is a national Christian ministry that introduces Believers to the blessings of private biblical homeschooling.
- Cottageschool.net – Allows you to search for and connect with other homeschooler close to your zipcode.
- Everyday Education – articles, books, resources, … a great deal of information for homeschholing your children
- Fun, Fitness & Learning – is a great site for families and homeschoolers. It is updated regularly with:
1) Active games for fun, fitness and learning
2) General knowledge quizzes in math, science, English, history, geography, art and music
3) Topics for writing practice, including stories, reports, reviews, diary entries, opinions, discussions, explanations, descriptions, letters, and more
4) Educational books to buy online, plus a free download of thirty active games to try
- Homeschool Travel Resource – Homeschool Travel Resource is a site for families to share stories about combining travel with their child’s education.
- Homeschool Skedtrack – Homeschool Skedtrack is a FREE online lesson planner, scheduler and tracking system rolled into one.
- Homeschool Views – Homeschool Views is a free monthly homeschool newsletter covering homeschool curriculum, lesson plans, resources, projects, and helpful homeschooling advice.
- Homeschooling on a Shoestring – The purpose of this website is to make available ways of cutting costs while homeschooling. We hope this will enable you to save money while maintaining a high quality of education. Forums, methods, educator discounts, unit studies, recipes, safety tips, Michigan homeschool information.
- Homeschooling Programs – Homeschooling programs & curriculum reviews, tips on choosing the right program for your children, finding online homeschooling programs, active and supporting community…
- Jon’s Homeschool Resource Page
- MyHomeschoolingWeb.com – Look through numerous articles presented on this site which will help you to make the right choice concerning home schooling and find the most comprehensive and accurate information you are interested in.
- Online Homeschool Curriculum – Time4Learning
An online homeschool curriculum combining 1000+ multimedia lessons, printable worksheets and graded activities to teach standards-based math, language arts and more. Science, social studies and art are also provided as a bonus for most grades. Students get individual logins and access to a grade level above and below (in most subjects). Parents get access to lesson plans, teaching tools and an automated system that grades lessons and keeps reports for student portfolios. Time4Learning requires no contracts and offers a 14 day money-back guarantee. View their lesson plans, demos and subject overview. Sign up now. Start today!
- School In Your Home – Educational enrichment activities you can do at home. Lots of fun ideas for you and your kids.
- School Is Dead, Learn in Freedom! Page – You Can Learn in Freedom without School – Karl M. Bunday’s page
- The Utmost Way Magazine – We are a home school (prefer to call it “home education”) family dedicated first and foremost to the Lord Jesus Christ. We were first published online in 1998.